Stuttgart

Hi!  Did you have a great weekend?  We just got back from Legoland, Visiting Neuschwanstein, and Visiting Ulm along with a spontaneous stop in Rothenburg.  This mama is tired but happy she got to explore all these wonderful destinations in Germany.  I will post photos of this trip later this week; however, I need to post our trip to Stuttgart last week. These days museums kind of take a back burner to what we see and what we don't see; especially, if I have all 4 of the younger children with me.  It doesn't make me sad because now that I have one all grown up and off to college I know that sooner than I think they will all be off on their own adventures. While we did take some time to explore the city center, we spent the majority of our day at Killesberg Hill Park.  This playground is a perfect place to spend the day with the children.  One can go on the carousel, eat ice cream, pet the goats and ponies, play of course, and ride the train.  The park offers something for everyone whether you are 0 or 99.  I really love the views of the city.  You can also enjoy a yummy meal at the beer gardens.
























Comments

Buckeroomama said…
I wish we had stopped by Stuttgart, but we just didn't have the time then, but we loved Neuschwanstein and Rothenburg! I would love to go back and take the kids there one day.
Looks like they all had fun! Cookie looks delicious!
Jeanie said…
Is Neuschwanstein where the castle is -- where they stored the gold and art in WWII? I have a book on the castle and the photos are gorgeous!
Great site sharing and the kiddos are the best for adding their poses and smiles. Enjoyed visiting. Thanks for sharing at Pictorial Tuesday.

Peabea from Peabea Scribbles
Jeanna said…
It seems as if this is your favorite place in Germany or maybe because I'm a little more familiar with Stuttgart and that is mostly because of you! The flowers here don't look so great because of cold then heat then cold and lots of record-breaking rain. Those are gorgeous. Do you have to drag the kids out of the fountain?
Mandy said…
Looks like it was a fun day! Love all of those flowers! :)
carol l mckenna said…
What a beautiful place and lovely photography!

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
eileeninmd said…
Hello, your photos from Germany are all wonderful. I am sure the children enjoyed the visit. Beautiful sights and lovely flowers. Thanks for sharing.
Have a happy day!
betty-NZ said…
Lots of great scenery of this beautiful city.
Red Rose Alley said…
Those tulips are so pretty. I always have to stop for red flowers. And this dessert looks Yummy! My daughters love to travel as well. Enjoy all your adventures!

~Sheri

Popular Posts