New Love


I am in love with Chobani Greek Yogurt. It is so rich and creamy. In fact, it has renewed my love for yogurt. Sprinkled with a little granola it is the perfect breakfast, snack, or even dessert. Who needs ice cream when you have this yummy stuff in the refrigerator. I was scared to taste it at first because I thought it might be sour, but now I am so glad I tried it. It never hurts to try new things. The best part is that this yogurt has 20 grams of protein. No fat and only a 140 calories per oz serving. Have you tried this yogurt yet?

Comments

jane said…
i love greek yogurt too. especially with a little honey... mmmm i think i´ll go have some now! thank for the idea:)
Nadja said…
hmmmmmm... thinking of tsatsiki....
sunnymama said…
Mmmm! Your blog is making me hungry! :)

Popular Posts